Swim LessonsLessons Follow Red Cross Guidelines
The Haven Beach Club’s instructional swimming lessons are among the best on the Island! All of our staff are American Red Cross certified swim instructors.
Our eight-week lessons are held Monday through Friday mornings, 30 minutes per lesson. We encourage children from four years of age and older to participate in our lessons.
Lessons follow Red Cross guidelines, according to the following levels:
- Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills
- Level 2: Fundamental Aquatic Skills
- Level 3: Stroke Development
- Level 4: Stroke Improvement
- Level 5: Stroke Refinement
- Level 6: Skill Proficiency for the Fitness Swimmer
Private one-on-one lessons may also be arranged between a member and a swimming instructor.